Pool Filter and Irrigation User Guides
Below are links to manuals for some of our most popular pool filters, pool heaters and irrigation equipment. If you can’t find the manuals for something we installed below, contact us and we will try to find your guide.
- EcoStar Variable Speed Pump: Models SP3400VSP, SP3400VSPVR
Hayward EcoStar is the industry’s most energy efficient variable speed pump. The totally enclosed, permanent magnet motor combined with its advanced hydraulic design provides unparalleled energy savings. EcoStar is easily installed either as a programmable stand-alone pump or with a Hayward or third party controller and features an easy-to-use digital control interface that can be mounted in four different positions on the pump or removed and mounted on the wall for total user convenience.
- Hayward H-Series Pool and Spa/Hot Tub Heaters: H150, H200, H210, H250, H300, H350 & H400 MODELS
This manual contains instructions for installation, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and parts lists for the safe use of the Model H150, H200, H210, H250, H300, H350 and H400 swimming pool/spa/hot tub heaters.
- Hayward Cartridge Filter – SwimClear™: Models C2030 C3030 C4030 C5030 C7030
Your Hayward SwimClearTM cartridge filter combines superior water filtration with ease of operation and totally
corrosion-resistant construction. With filtration ratings to 9000 gallons (34,000 liters) per hour, they are
designed for continuous or intermittent operation, for installation above or below the pool water line, for fresh
or salt water swimming pools or spas. SwimClear™ filters utilize multiple reusable, reinforced polyester filter
cartridge elements to provide a high degree of water clarity and long filter cycles with minimum care.
- Hayward TriStar® Pump Series: The Hayward TriStar Pump is specifically engineered for the demanding requirements of today’s in-ground swimming pool/spa that is equipped with large capacity filters, heaters, and pool cleaning equipment. The TriStar is a self-priming pump that includes an improved seal and impeller design that will provide many years of efficient, dependable, corrosion-free service. The advanced design provides superior performance while reducing maintenance requirements. NOTE – To prevent potential injury and to avoid unnecessary service calls, read this manual carefully and completely.
- Hayward TriStar® VS Pump Series: Hayward’s TriStar VS variable speed pump delivers incredible energy savings via its advanced hydraulic design combined with a totally enclosed, permanent magnet motor. TriStar VS is easily installed either as a programmable stand-alone pump or with a Hayward or third party controller and features an easy to use digital control interface that can be mounted in four different positions on the pump or removed and mounted on the wall for total user convenience.
- Paramount UltraUV Water Sanitizer: The ULTRA UV Unit is designed for use in swimming pools, spas, fountains, water features, waterfalls, fish ponds and the like. It is not designed for use in potable (drinking) water installations. Use of this product in applications other than those indicated above will void your warranty and could be harmful to your health or the health of others.
- Hunter Pro-C Residential and Light Commercial Irrigation Controller Manual: Introduction, installation, controller programming and operation, troubleshooting and specifications.
- Rain Bird Automatic Valve Maintenance and Trouble Shooting Guide: Valves are an essential part of any sprinkler system. They are the link between the “brains” of the system (the controller) and the sprinkler heads, to turn the water on and off.
Most automatic sprinkler systems are set up with two types of valves. A brass “gate valve” or “ball valve” is usually located right after the “tee” where the sprinkler system cuts off from the main source of water to the house. This valve, referred to as the “shutoff valve,” is used to shut down the sprinkler system for repairs or winterizing without shutting off the water to the entire house. It is rec-ommended that all systems be equipped with a shutoff valve installed in a box for easy access. Some systems also require the use of a back-flow preventer. Check local building codes.
- Rain Bird Impact Sprinkler Trouble Shooting Guide: Through many years of experience, we have found that conditions which most often interfere with the proper operation of impact sprinklers are the use of any lubricants (other than water), low water pressure, foreign materials in the irrigation water, and excessive damage or wear to sprinkler parts. Any one or a combination of these factors can cause the sprinkler to stop rotating completely or rotate to one side and fail to return.
- Rain Bird Irrigation Trouble Shooting Guide: The following pages are a compilation of class information from the Rain Bird ASC seminar “Troubleshooting an Irrigation System.” Its purpose is to serve as a reference manual for troubleshooting problems. We hope that you keep this manual and refer to it when needed. Remember, you don’t have to know the answer, you just need to know where to look for the answer.
- Water Conservation Guide: Did you ever think that you could be saving water by using an irrigation system? If your irrigation system is correctly designed, installed and maintained, it will help reduce the amount of water you use and still keep your lawn and landscape looking healthy. A few good sense tips from the leader in irrigation…
- Winterization Guide: In a freezing climate it is advisable to “winterize” the sprinkler system in order to avoid damage. Special attention should be given to removing water from the pipes, valves, and sprinkler heads, before freezing occurs. This may be accomplished using three techniques; the manual drain valve method, the automatic drain valve system, or the air blow-out practice. Caution! Please refer to the How to Winterize System Components section to fully complete the winterization process for your system.
- X-Core Residential Irrigation Controller: Components, mounting, connecting, programming, advanced features, spefifications.